Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Isn't It Cute?!? =)

Yesterday, I bring my dogs for a walk like other days.
I walked them to the playground.
When I reach the playground,
I saw something jumped very high from the opposite house.
Then I sat on the garden bench.
I was so curious,
keep thinking what was that.
So I went up to see what it is.
Guess what I found?!?






Isn't it cute?!? =)

This rabbit belongs to one of the house opposite the playground.
I walked up to the house,
told the owner that their rabbit jumped out.
But the owner told me that it's okay.
The rabbit will jump out for eating and only come back the next day.
I was like.. =.="


How cool is that?!?
Hahaha..
Thinking of should I buy one too?..
XD


RABBIT...
RABBIT...
RABBIT...
RABBIT...
RABBIT...
RABBIT...
RABBIT...

1 comment:

R@inbOw said...

cute cute wor...
hey, u also got blog de ar??
link me mah....