Monday, March 29, 2010

I See Nothing


When i was on my way home, i see nothing. 
No cars, no trees, no building, no traffic light.. 
Only the path to McD before head home. 

Bought Sundae Cone, Apple Pie and Mc Nugget... 
People said eating ice cream can makes u happy.. 
But i think it doesn't works on me..
 I do not feel happy after i eat the ice cream.. 
Why?!?

I think is because of how i did in my presentation today.. 
Moral does not have so much impact on me... 
But HCM... 
I did so badly in my HCM presentation. 
Why? 
Why am i sucks in presentation?!? 
I hate myself for that.

Each of us should present at least 5 mins.. 
And i only present 4mins.. 
The worst thing is I dont talk much history and background of PAWS... 
Why? 
Cause im nervous?!? 
YES!!!
 I hate it when i nervous.. 
Fuck off nervousness!!!

No comments: