Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello World!

Hey, my name is Josephine Tan Ee Ping. All my friends call me Jo for short. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. I'm the youngest child in the family. I have an elder brother and an elder sister. And I have 3 dogs, Westie. 

Currently, I'm studying Pre-Major which also known as Bachelor of Commerce at Subang Campus. I had decided to take a double major course, Finance + "Something". I couldn't decide which to take, Accounting + Finance or Finance + Marketing. Hopefully, I can decide it as soon as possible and try my best to achieve good grades.

My hobbies are surfing the net, listening to music, reading ghost stories and spending time with my dogs. And I'm interested in spending time with family and friends, baking and spiritual. xD 

That's all. =D


This post is for my BIS worksheet 2.. 

No comments: