Thursday, September 4, 2008

Marquis

31 August 2008, Sunday.

Today is Independence Day for Malaysian.. But for me is nothing special.. Doing nothing on that day.. Except studying.. Zzz.. Trial soon la.. What to do?!? Study only lo..

At 2pm, me and my parents went for lunch. And around 4pm, we come back.. On our way back, my brother message me.. Asked me to call him when i can. Especially when mum and dad is not near me.. I was like, harh?? What happen? Why mum and dad cannot know?!?.. So i message ask him why la.. Then he replied "Later you follow us come The Curve. Li (who is my brother's gf) bought another westie (West Highland White Terrier) for us.Not joking. Paid. Tonight taking home. I know u will be shocked. I am too." Lolx.. Im not WILL BE shocked!! Im damm shocked, ok? Suddenly our house got extra dog.. Of cause i shocked la!! I replied him said that "I thought they wanna keep thier money for thier weddings.. And how come they wanna buy another dog again." And he replied me that 'Serious. Dunno. She like, she buy. Keep our house. Very nice fur. Now think to think of name and place to sleep. Mom is so going to kill me." Yeah.. Of cause mom is going to kill you.. Maybe dad and grandma also.. >.< style="font-weight: bold;">Marquis. Pronounce as Marky.

At 6pm, brother came back to pick me to The Curve. When we reach there, we quickly went to the Pet Safari to see him. Lolx.. When i 1st see him, I like it.. He is so cute! Like a polar bear.. So white somemore.. Fur also damm nice.. XD We bought him dog biscuits, towels, toys, ball, comb, chewing bones.. He is damm small.. like a 15cm ruler so long only.. Hahaha..

Here is the picture of Marquis






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute...
i wan...
somemore white colour n small...

Jojo Tan said...

Hahaha.. go buy la.. Wait u not scare of dogs meh?! How come lagi want?

Anonymous said...

i like the dog tat won't grow bigger one...
no teeth wan...

Jojo Tan said...

Lolx.. No teeth de?!? =.=" Next time.. when u buy a dog, remember to PUNCH the dog face.. Why?!? To broke its teeth lo.. XD hahaha..