Monday, September 8, 2008

Trial - Day One

8 of September 2008, Monday.

Today is my 1st day of trial.. As usually, Bahasa Melayu is always the 1st paper.. Yea yea.. I know. There is always BM BM BM and.. BM!! Things in Malaysia are mostly in BM. Man.. I HATE BM!!!! I will never like Bahasa Melayu.. Argh.. Why must they all in BM? And cant i just drop my BM paper?!? Why there is a must to take le?!? BM fail means all fail.. What the fu..?!? =.=" Its not FAIR!!!!!!!!! It is good if we can choose what subject we want to take for SPM.. Sure it will drop BM, History, and Add Math.. Hate those subjects..

Whatever..! This doesnt make any different.. Whether u like or dont like also have to shut up and take it to urself.. =.="

So today's paper.. Hmmm.. not bad la. The 1st time i answer so much question.. XD When start BM paper 2, I write the rumusan 1st. Then answer the Soalan 2a. Then my add math teacher came in. Her period is the last 2 period. I was like "Oh S**t!! Its 12pm now.. Im gonna pass it blank if i didnt do it quick.!"Then i do it so quickly and my writing was so ugly.. Then hand pain lo. Write so many and so fast. So i rest la. Then i took out my phone see what's the time now.. Zzzz.... Guess what?!? I do until Soalan 3c already and the time is only 11.56pm!! OMG! Kena Tipu!!!! =.="Lolx.. I dont know about the peribahasa la.. Tak faham le.. Haiz.. Others? Okok la.. Boleh tahan.. Hope i can achieve more than the score i mention on the earlier post.. Actually, i didnt hope much la. Just hope that i pass my BM.. If didnt pass, my mum is going to kill me.. Cause BM fail all fail.. Argh.. ALL FAIL!!! How can!!?!

Ok.. Now is 9.50pm.. I wanna continue on my studies.. Have English paper tomorrow. Good night! Wish Myself Good Luck!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now dunno trial how many days d lo
still dunwan to update?

Anonymous said...

haha..
same same la~

bm 1st peribahasa is 'mana ada gula, mana ada semut"

kakaz..2nd n 3rd dunno edi~T.T

english more tougher eh~
really dunno wat it say, make people blur only~


.yiing.

Jojo Tan said...

swt la.. Sienz le.. U know la. My post very long 1.. Sien to type la. XD.. Later la..

Jojo Tan said...

The 1st peribahasa i write, di mana ada gula, di mana ada semut. But ppl said, di mana ada gula, di situ ada semut.. Dunno which 1 correct le.. The 2nd and 3rd i didnt write.. Dunno write what. HAHAHA..