Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My SPM Trials Weeks

9 of September, 2008
Had my English that day. Paper 1, hmm, ok.. Can answer quite lot.. Oh, i didn't answer the novel i think. Hahaha.. Paper 2, quite hard la.. Nth much actually.

10 of September, 2008
Had my History paper 2. Lolx.. Is like sooo sooo hard.. History i sure peek others de la.. If didn't, sure get 0%. Zzz.. Hope can pass la.. Got pass then im happy already.

11 of September, 2008
Had my Moral 1st then History paper 1. Hmm.. Kinda easy.. Hahaha.. History is not easy la. But easy to peek others ma. XD Moral?!? Ho!! Need to memories all the nilai. Swt man!

15 of September, 2008
I had my Account paper 1 and 2 today. The night before, i had a dream. I dream that my Account paper 2 is 3 hours and 20 minutes. And its start at 12pm over at 3 something. Thought i no need go for tuition later. Hahaha.. But its only a dream. Lolx.. I was so happy and satisfied with my works. This is the 1st time i do it myself and done 3 question. Usually, i only do 1 question which is document, if i do myself. Hahaha.. Not bad la.. Quite happy with it even though i haven't know my result yet. XD

18 of September, 2008
o.O Science today. Paper 1 and 2. Guess what?!? I done what i know 1st for less than 1 hour. Lolx.. U know what?!? That day, last 2 period is my add math period. And my teacher came in. I thought " Shit! im gonna fail.. I haven't done so much somemore. Fail already la." Then i quickly do others question. Manatau.. when i watch my hand phone, i just going 12pm.. Zzz.. And my paper start at 10.30am. Lolx.. Scare me only.. At last, i managed to do all. except question7. It is about plastic. I didn't read for that topic le.. =.=" but nvm la.. Quite satisfied with it too..

23 of September, 2008
Ekonomi Paper 1 and 2. Guess what?!? I kena write name during i having my paper 2! For what?! For tiru~ing. Actually, i did not. My Economic paper 2 is i own selves do 1. Not tiru 1. But teacher saw me msging. Cause i was trying to send my friends the answer. Haiz.. manatau give teacher saw.. Damm piss that teacher right now.. Thought she was one of the good teacher.. =.=" I mean not good good la. but good.. Whatever la.. Cant do anything right now.. Forget it.! Economic SUCKS!!

24 of September, 2008
Yea!! My favorite paper, Mathematics Paper 1 and 2. We had our paper 1 1st. Before we had our paper. My Economic teacher scolded me and ask my why i was MSG and who is it. Lolx.. i told her, its my bro. Then i told again is friend. Stupid la! I should told her that is my sister from Australia. Then exam started, everythings was ok.. But got 3 question i dunno how to do. And i leave it blank. Went to toilet.. Came back, paper pass up already. Lolx.. Nvm then. Then i compared my answers with my friends, get 2 wrongs again. Total of 5 wrongs. Lolx.. 5 questions wrong out of 40 questions. Haiz.. Compared with the Science Stream students, more questions wrong!! Lolx.. Then Paper 2 at 10.30am. Section A, some know some dunno.. Section B, done all. Not bad. But dunno correct or not. Hopefully i can get A2 or B3.

25 of September, 2008
Tomorrow, Add Maths Paper 1 and 2. Lolx.. Hope i can pass la. Got pass then I'm enough, happy. Didn't hope much, just hope i pass it for the 1st time..

No comments: