Saturday, May 16, 2009

Aeon

Friday, 15th of May 2009.

I wake at 9.30am.. Feed CMM. And went upstairs for a bath. Getting ready to go Aeon. I meeting my friends there at 12 something afternoon. First, my bro said he will drove me to Aeon to meet my friends while he go for gym at 11am. But he 11am only wake up. End up, we went out at 11.45am. Go Port Klang to have our lunch. While eating, i was worried about i will be late/ the last one to reach there. But i kept quite. I didnt tell my bro anything. [Hahaha..] So I reached Aeon about 1pm. Im the 3rd to reach there. [Hahahaha..]

1st, I go find Ying & Lian. After i reach awhile, Xuan also reach there. So Xuan and I went to popular to buy magazine. [Haha.. So long i didnt buy magazine.] While Ying & Lian wait for San & Weng Kee outside the cinema. Then they went to Roxy & Watson.

After that, 6 of us went to Greenbox. I was quite boring about it. I dont really like to sing but they like it. So its okay la. Just go for fun lo. [Sometimes when i saw them singing, i feel like sing K also quite fun. But I DONT SING!!!! =.=" Aiksss... I, myself also dont know how la.. Maybe I have problems..Or Im sick.. Not sure. =)] They like to sing Chinese songs but I didnt update Chinese song. They sing alot of chinese songs.. Most of the songs is quite nice.. But i dont know what is the title.. [Hahaha... Nevermind la. ] It costs us RM10 for each person.

It was 5.30pm at that time. Lian had to go home before 6pm to look after her shop, before schools over. So Weng Kee & San send her back while me, Xuan & Ying went for shopping. 1st, we go Padini. [Actually, I wanna buy a blue shirt from Padini which i saw it before in a magazine but i didnt go see cause they wanna go to Brands Outlet. So go there lo.] At there, I saw a shirt quite nice. I like it. Is purple color with a cat grrr...ing. The picture is quite cute. Is 3 for RM50. I wanna buy but Xuan & I only choose one shirt, need another shirt. So we ask Ying to buy but Ying doesnt want to. So end up, I didnt buy lo. [It doesnt matter la. That shirt I like but didnt buy also nvm lo.]

Then, Weng Kee & San came back. She called Ying. So we said go meet at inside Jusco. Ying & Weng Kee went to see her Nike. San dont know went where. While Xuan & I wait for them. After that, San plan to go Lavender to Yam Cha. Cause she wanna buy cake. So I bought 1 egg tart [which I wanted so long ago] & a cheese hotdog bread. Xuan bought a bread - [I forget the name.] Lavender is too expensive. So we went to Black Canyon for our dinner at 6.30pm. I ordered a omelette rice - [something look like Nasi Pattaya]. We eat & talk & snap picture until 8pm.

8pm now. I asked Weng Kee to drop me at my grandma house. [Thanks to Weng Kee] Luckily, no one scold me or said anything. [Hahaha..] I thought my bro would scold me or say me already. - [Thank GOD!!] As soon as I reach grandma house, my cousin sister pass me 3 pairs of Vincci slippers.. I like 1 of the slippers. [The green color one], the orange color is okay with me but I dont really like the silver color slippers.

Went home at 9.30pm. Reached home safely.

Regards, ~*Jojo*~

7 comments:

lyng said...

where is all ur other post?
actually i also wan to buy shirt from padini...

Jojo Tan said...

What u mean by 'where is all my other post'? Is all here what..
o.O ok.. Then one day we all come out go buy want?!? Hahaha..

linyun said...

so sorry..
i can't make it for the lim teh thingy.. haiz!
i in kampar now d..

Jojo Tan said...

o.O nvm la.. Oh.. so how is kampar?!?

xuan_ng said...

the bread name is GOLDED CHEESE !!! LOL

YingYing said...

SI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

linyun said...

ok lo...
no shopping centre, haha