Friday, July 9, 2010

给了你, 我就不后悔...

Boy in love with a girl, the girl liked him, and gradually the twocame together, living together, and when the boy's mouth for the first time to the girl's lips to kiss, thegirls decided to set him in my entire life are related, so girls naughty question: "Youwill love me long? "boy girl pinching the nose gently:" You want morelong? "naive girl thought, saying:" Let it life, this life you are not allowedlike the other girls! "the boy said with a smile:" ah, good! "the girl has thoughtDuqi mouth: "No! I do not believe you, we pull Gogo, if you go back onit when I went to kill You!!! "the boy answered seriously:" Well, ifone day I betray you, you'll kill me. "... ... 

  so boys and girls together for almost three years, they all loved eachother, but days are always better than people would like, bad luck has come to love in this happyhumans, gradually began to escape boys girls, out in the cold. No longer as beforethen pet her, the girl seemed aware of what, then began questioning the boy, but the boy did not give the reason for one day, the boy suddenly brought back amonth is stylish and very sexy beautiful woman back At this time the girls were trying to cheat sincebeen on the silly question: "Baby this is your friend???" cold boy said: "Yes! and is girlfriend." girls not listening to any response just silly sitting there, the girl notto look up the boy, because she was afraid the tears would not help to drop; she did not want mento see their children cry, because she still believes the boy still love her. "Then the boy coldcold, said: "You're here tonight, tomorrow you remove it, today we are twomonths out live. "Talking out of two people wanted to go." Wait a minute. "The girl finallyin the open, "the sister what you can not go out, I would like to talk with him alone. "The woman nodded and walked out. the boy is still back to her, nobody spoke; "why" the first girl to break the silence. boy cold, said: "do not love me, you do not needany reason! "and then turn around went away; did not give girls a chance. girlcried, she told herself not allowed to tear, but that crystal tears ordisobedient fell down ... ... 

  after a long, girls see the boys again, when is In the hospital, notwith the two people are not a lean look, and girls because of sad, like he wasa gastritis, while the boys how it will appear in the hospital?? girls, the mind is stillhowever love him, worried about, so he quietly following them ... ... 

  "If the patients could not find a suitable heart for transplant, then we'll reachwill not be able to maintain his life of "a doctor said to the woman, then stunned girl, silly leng, where a woman cry, and girls cry, the girl once again shed tears for the boy, but thelevel attained during the last time more sad, more hysterical, the girl sat in front of journeying tostop the tears fall down Suddenly she stood up, went to pick up the pen table and paperto write something, and then picked up her mobile phone to call the boy smiling telephone,"Hello," answered the phone was a woman, "Hello I want to see See he can you??? ask you for giving me this opportunity to you? "blunt a blunt woman said:" All right. Where, I tell him. "" We first met in the park, thank you "girls hangingout after a hurried phone out. boys as they first met about to thepark, but the girl still does not appear after a long, anxious wait for the boy,the last girl or no, the boy lost away, the girl looked at the boy awayto the back, said to myself, can not not want to ... ... 

  A few days later the boy to a heart transplant, he excited the woman said:"If the successful , the first thing I do find her, tell her the facts. "A woman smiled," I hope she will not refuse you. " 

  Boys really heart transplant is successful, he woke up to the girl playing on the busy callit, but have no answer, once, twice, three times ... ... the boy had been playing on it, but no one has been received, the boy depressed, said:"She is really angry. "Comfort women, said;" No, she may be something. Then a doctor came in and said with a smile; "Your life can benice, yesterday named in the will of the girl should donate your heart. She seems to dobefore their death is expected to also have written a will. "" how she dead. "boy asked. "Car accident, but is really a pity, the girl long Jiugen a watercrystal doll-like, do not know how such a thing, listen to driver said she was from thehit had come in! "Then the boy asked, said:" I want to see people saved me."hesitated a doctor nodded," is that the. you看吧. Herdeath is not like terrible, and asleep. "boy slowly opened the lid In the deadon the head of the white cloth, the moment they see the dead face, boys and women are stiff inthere, trance boys distressed about, like mad he tore down the deadbody of the white, cried, "how so, no! baby looks like me you do not scare me! impossible.Sister, I dream, right? you tell me! baby is not the case I might win. you soonwake up Yeah baby! "the boy to a woman Cheguo of him in the face, said with tears: "You wake up! "If it was you how she so, you harm her! she is using her life tolove you! "the boy slumped over the girls looked eyes become very soft, he saw the girlchild with mouth also laughed at it calmly, the boy cried again. look at femalechildren that have little blood on the clothes, looked at her hands white as snow Suddenly, men andchildren found that girls holding out a mass of paper, opened it and saw a girl wrote to hisletter: Dear, I am sorry, please do not blame me? I really love you, that dayin the park so you I am, I went to, but failed to show up, I behind you, I want you all firmly in mind in their heart, because I think my next life we cantogether, although you did not fulfill its promise in this life, but I do not blame you, becauseI really love you, even if you do not love me, but my heart will be in your bodyinside the life, the position occupied by any person can not. dear, onewill be happy Oh. I I gave you all the happiness, but you next life onewill make me happy, okay? dear, promise me that next generation not to abandon me, okay? this life to fulfill the promise of our next life again. dear, goodbye, I wishyou happiness. 

  "No, baby, without you how happy I! you wake up please? Ihave to start afresh, I was wrong, I'm sorry, I have never not love you, baby! me ... ... wrong! you back Yeah, "the boy burst into tears up. Then there is the soul of sitting beside him with tears,happy to say: "So you still love me, you always love me. "Soul trying to cling to the boy, and yet his body through the ... ... the worldfrom a light rain, the boy cried, the soul cried, God cried ... ...

No comments: