Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stats Test is damn easy~~ 
LOL
Hope I correct all the questions.
Cause the 1st Test, 
I wrong a lot..
I cant afford to wrong anymore..
Hahaha..

Went down to Klang 
To had Bak Kut Teh with my classmate.
Semangat betul~
Hahaha..
6 peoples eat 5 people of Bak Kut Teh with 9 Plates of rices.
LOL!!!

My AAE meeting was cancel.. 
Due to..
Wanna go for movie
 - The Karate Kid @ Aeon..
It was a nice movie.. 
Jaden Smith..~ 
=D

Hahaha..
Notty la I.. 
Cancel meeting for movie..
LOL!!

Guess what?..
I have "good" memory..
I watch movie till forget about my stuff was left at college..
><

Sorry to ma fan them who helped me to bring it for me..
Hehehe..
I'm so lazy man..
So lazy to went up to take my stuff myself.
Wakaka..

Okok.. 
Off to bed..
Got to wake up at 6am tomorrow..
Dahhhh..
How I wish I got to sleep till noon..
T.T

*yawn~*
Night night..
=D

1 comment:

YingYing said...

jo~~ dun worry laaa.. i will take care myself one hahahhaa =D ming tian hui gen hao!