Thursday, August 7, 2008

FFKer..

7 of August 2008. Cloudy.

This happen during the last 2 period of our school time.. This last 2 period is math subject but teacher absent. So got no teacher in class. Then we plan to call Eva.. Cause she had been telling me that she coming to school but everyday also FFK me... =.=" She's a FFKer. Betahann.. When she lies or when she telling the truth i also dunno.. So i called her hp. No one answer... Never mind. Call her mother lo... What to do? Everytime also like that 1. Call her say dun have. Message her say didn't receive. Sweat la... One time, two times, ok la. I believe la... Now is already countless le... Still using these same tricks...

Her mum answer and she passed to Eva. So I ask her why u didn't come today which u had promise me that u will be coming. And she replied said, “yesterday I 9pm sleep already, but today also cant wake. Very tired la... "Some more said that she at night did not sleep. I was wondering what is she doing in the night?!?

I also ask her about her bf... Like” when he going Singapore?"” when he coming back?", “do they still contact?", “not going out with him?". And she answered, “He went already. Every Friday will come back. Still contact. Not going out with him even he comes back on Friday." Oh! Also I ask her about her dad's health...

Lin Yun asked me to asked her, “why she tak reply her message". She said tak receive wor.. I also bluff her that no one came today.. All ffker me especially her... Who promise me to come but did not... lolx.. And we chat until school over, 1.05pm.

Before I called her or her mum... Xuan got ask Sivanes about her boyfriend. Like is his house a bunglo, got how many cars, using what cars, got BMW or not, got sport car or not, is he a science stream student... All are fake!! No bunglo but double storey house. 1 car. Grey Kenari. No BMW. No Sport Cars. No limited car. Not a science stream student. Did not take add math. Did not take chemi, bio and fizik.. =.=" Obviously she is tell the fake things.. Why?? Don’t understand

She said going school tomorrow.. Hopefully she really got go.. I wanna see what Arul going to said. XD


(Did not post last night cause too tired.. tertidur already. Hahaha..)

Guess what?!? She did not come today.. Lolx.. Even i call her she also didnt answer.. Message her also didnt reply.. =.=" Haiz.. sienz la.. Tired to talk to her already la.. Malas.. Everyday promise us will come. End up she didnt show up.. -.-"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wil come
sure wil come...
ffk mmg ffk

Jojo Tan said...

Hhaha.. tmr also she will come.. Dunno sure takk
=.=" dont put so much hope on it.. No use 1