Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dad

Argh.. Hate it.. What the hell man?? I didnt do anything wrong also but my dad like bo song me.. This few days i didnt talk to him, didnt touch his things.. like usual But why he.. treat me like that?? =.=" Just now i ask him to come down to eat cause me and my bro tapao food for him. He didnt say ok or what. But he said look at me so angry.. Today morning when i wake up at 10.30am until now i also havent say a word or saw him until when i ask him to eat.. What he want man?? Just say it out loud la..

When i tell grandma about it.. I said dont want eat dont eat la.. No need act like that 1. Bo song me say out loud la.. No need put that kind of face.. Damn piss man.. U know what my grandma said?!? Nevermind la.. He is ur dad what.. Dont treat him like that.. Damnit la.. So what?? Not like i treat him like that 1st. He do it 1st ok?????

No comments: