Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Tuition..Why?!?

Tuesday, 5 of August 2008. Night.

Ok.. I going new tuition tmr.. What tuition? Account lo.. A friend of mine introduces me to go there.. Who it is?? of coz is LY la.. If not "Michael" meh? Hahaha.. Tell u what? I havent prepare le.. Dun have any bookss.. XD Forget buy book today.. Hehehe.. And of coz! Before tuition, me and LY going PIZZA!! Actually i dunno la.. Not sure yet.. Hopefully got go la..

Actually I already got account tuition.. Is on monday.. Why i need to go LY there tuition again le?? Because the teacher teach damm SLOW~~! Now AUGUST already, he only teach Perkongsian.. swt la.. 3 more months going to SPM le.. Somemore got a few chapter havent teach.. Now only want go fast.. He ask us to go on monday and thurday.. =.=" Want me die meh? Thursday i got damm lot tuition le.. If im going for the thursday class, i will be dying. Cause i will be tuitioning the whole day.. Arghh.. He should have go on earlier.. Not wait until now..

Lagi his class, sienzz la.. See his face also can fall asleep.. =.=" Really! His face look so sleepy even thought he's not! Hahaha.. Since he teach so slow.. What can i do? Go another tuition lo.. I heard LY said that her teacher will teach any chapter u want to learn.. This will be faster.. Hopefully within this 3 months will complete all la.. If not, i die la. Hahaha..

Hey, LY. If u are reading this.. I got a question wanna ask u. Tmr we are going pizza, mamak or pasar malam?? Hahaha.. Thinking of food~~~ now.. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u call me o mesg me la...
b4 7.00 o i will mesg u..

Jojo Tan said...

o.O ok... I think i will go there find u earlier.. Cause i will be doing acc revision with siu chern in bayu.. By 7pm i will go find u.. See la how.. i msg then.. ok? Bye.. C u later..