Friday, August 15, 2008

Driving License

I want to have my driving license..!! I'm a January baby but now August already also havent get my driving license.. All my friends who is May baby or June baby also had it but not me.. Why?!? Ask mum to let me go for my driving test and she said no.. Why no?! No means no. After SPM only can.. What the..? I want now la.!! I wanna drive.. No car never mind.. I just wanna learn to drive so i can drive to somewhere near~~ Or i can go tuition myself.. Argh.. Every time i see my friends got driving license or driving, I would be jealousing.. Lolx! 4 more months to go.. Need alot patience to do it.. Haiz..

I WANT MY DRIVING
LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE! LICENSE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

update la..
so long d!

Jojo Tan said...

=.="" Lazy to write...

Anonymous said...

write only nia la
so boring holiday
u c i so good
curi curi on9 to c ur blog

Jojo Tan said...

write now lo..