Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Day and Night In Bayu..

6 of August 2008. Night.

Ok.. Just coming back from the new tuition which LY introduces me to go.. Hmm.. what can i say?? The tuition not bad la.. Hahaha.. Quite fun.. Althought the guys making alot of noise but it is better.. Better than my old account tuition.. The class was so soo quite, bored le.. Can die.. Can sleep.. Somemore almost all Indians. But this not same, even thought is noisy, i still wanna learn..what teacher teach. It's fun la.. If the old tuition, i will be sleeping and dunno what teacher teaching already. Hahaha.. Could you imagine how boring is that?? XD

Before that, I went to another tuition, add math tuition in Alpha Zone, Bayu. It starts from 3pm to 5pm. And after that, me and Siu Chern wanna go do account revision at Red Oven. It is along my Add math tuition.. And suddenly, M said wanna follow us go.. Sweat man..! So she asked her mum, cant she go or not. Lolx.. her mum didnt trust her la.. Her mum even need to talk to me 1st before she can let her came with us.. =.=" See la.. Do so much lies and u lost ur parent's trust.. Haiz..

Ok.. whatever la.. And so she followed us.. Reach there. Order some drinks and snacks. Also bought pisang goreng before we came to Red Oven. Then! We was actually wanna study but she was keep chit chatting with us.. Noise la.. Cant concentrate la.. So end up i stop my work and eat only and Siu Chern just copying.. =.=" *wasting my time* So she was talking about her story!! Ok la.. I got some news about it la.. so?? Zzz..

Nevermind. Then she followed to Seri Jaya for account. She actually stop the tuition already.. But she go there just wanna see her bf.. =.=" So when we reach there, she said dun wan go up 1st. wana give her bf some surprise. Lolx.. What surprise u want to give him?? Nothing surprise also.. =.=" I think she is scare to the his Brothaaxxx la. Say surprise! scare say scare la.. So we went to pizza to wait for LY. I ACTUALLY WANNA GO UP RIGHT LY 1!!! But she kacau la.. So we wait LY in pizza lo. She came find us then.. And suddenly M starts to be so close with me.. Lying on my shoulder la.. Ermm.. sit near to me la.. Trying to hold my hands la.. Wanna share food with me la.. Yew!! Damm geli la.. Yuck!! Somemore said im her lao gong la.. Please la..! At night when sleeping, i will have NIGHTMARE man!! =.=" Oh ya, forget to mention that she suddenly become so nice wanna help me take books. lolx..

At that time, i was so full because i had my pisang goreng earlier in Red Oven. So i ate alittle bit. I was so full and was trying to finish up my food. But suddenly, M took up her hand and tie her hair! Lolx.. I CANT BREATHE MAN!!! HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!! Wah! feel like dying soon.. Could anyone save me?? Hahaha..

After pizza, we still had some time before tuition at 8.30pm. So we went to nearby book store, VC Book Store. The shop was 2 bloks away and we pass by mamak which the lassallian guys were lepak~ing there. From behind, i look at M. She was like dun want see them like that.. Keep seeing floor only. Hahaha.. So I bought 2 long exercise books. 1 for my add math tuition and 1 for my new account tuition. And LY bought liquid.. What's M doing? Messaging lo..

And then we went to 7-11, bought nothing. Went bakery shop, bought nothing also. Lastly, went Farmasi which is below Seri Jaya. Thought of wanna buy some sweets. But before we could step in.. LY realise that her bottle was missing.. So i and her went back all the shop which we went in before. And M went up to tuition class.. When we was walking into shop by shop, she already keep saying that she stomach pain wanna go up class.. I think is her bf was in upstairs so she wanna go up 1st.. Hahaha.. Back to LY, her bottle was left in the VC Book Store.. Hahaha.. Luckily no one took it.. I think if someone does, she will be crying.. XD no la. Maybe angry la. Hahaha..

Class going start soon. So we went back to the Farmasi to buy some sweets. And went up to tuition lo. M was so quite the whole night.. Nothing to say.. Hahaha..

Today teacher teach Syarikat Berhad. Hmm.. not bad la. I can understand la.. I will continue the tuition lo.. Only got 3 months to go.. Nevermind la. Tahan a bit.. Tired ma tired lo. What to do?? :-)

LY, thanks for your recommendation.. I enjoy joining this class.. Hahaha.. And sorry for asking her to come today.. Hehehe.. Hey, do you think that M and Eva are the same?? They were like messaging the whole day.. Hahaha...

Its 12.30am now. Going off soon. Was so tired.. And tomorrow have 4 tuitions to go from 2pm to 10pm.. Trying to sleep earlier.. Hahaha.. Good Night. Bye~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read so long..
the most funny part is the m bulu...
hahahahhahah

Jojo Tan said...

lolx.. i say ur's funny. but u only say m bulu part funny.. =.=" not fair!! Hahaha.. jk jk la.. XD

Anonymous said...

den anything funny?
den her sexy bulu??
wakakaka, at skol v laugh so loud also bcoz of her sexy bulu..
SPRAY!!!