Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Day of Exam...

Well, yesterday was my 1st day of exam. 
What subject? 
Moral.. 
Which is useless, meaningless... 
Why would i said that? 
Because i feels that.. 
Moral doesn't help us in our future workplace. 
Just like history. 

What can we do if we have a HD on moral or history? 
Does it help? 
I know history helps if u loves to travel.. 
But that is like part of interest. 
U can learn it, read it, as a hobby. 

As for moral, moral is a very logic, natural thing. 
It comes by itself. 
Moral is what u think and how u think. 
It is depends on u, yourself.

People who didn't pass his or her moral doesn't mean they don't have moral.. 
Sometimes, people who get HD for their moral might even don't have moral. 
Whatever la. 
Basically, I don't think it is necessary to study it.. 
Is a wasting of time. 
My god..

Okay. 
So guess what? 
I didnt study at all... 
And i dont even know how to answer the damn question especially on the essay part. 
What i did was just 40 MCQ and some short essay which i copied from the MCQ.. 
LOLX..

My exam paper is from 4pm to 7pm. 
Guess what i finish my MCQ at 5pm.. 
Why? 
Why it is so long to answer 40 MCQ? 
Cause i been struggling thinking for the answer.. 
Hmmm... 
Hope i can get some marks from there. 
And i went out at 5.30pm. 
Half an hour to do all the essay. Hahaha.. 
U can imagine how long is my essay la.. 
Wakakaka...
Still went out earlier than others.

I only hope to pass.. 
HD or not.. 
Doesnt matter... 
..l.. FUCK MORAL!!!!! ..l..
YEA~~~~!!!!
=D 

No comments: