Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Second Day of Exam

Second day of exam.. English (12/4/2010)

OMG... 
Okay.. 
The paper is not very easy also not very hard.. 
Why I OMG? 
Is because... 
All the question is from 
My course pack or my last supp paper. 
Swt man.. 

1st, correction of error.
I think i will correct all. 
Cause i memorize it already. 
Hahahaha... 
74685 
=P

2nd, thesis statement.
=.=" 
I hate thesis.. 
Never like thesis.. 
Hope it will correct some. 
=D

3rd, Chocolate.
My god.. 
This is my last supp paper question la.. 
I remember i discussed this question with Serene before. 
So i know the answer.. 
I guess i'll be correct this time. 
=D

4th, the birth rate.
=.=" 
Again.. 
Is my last supp paper question.. 
LOLX.. 
I put CDD.. 
I know ques2 confirm is D la. 
But ques1 and ques3 i not sure la. 
Nvm..

Last, Comprehension
Lolx.. 
Is from my course pack.. 
But i didnt look at it.. 
I should look at it la.. 
Now i wrong 7 out of 12/14.. 
T.T


I think i can at least get a D is english.. Hope so.. It is best if is HD. 
XD 

No comments: