Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Beloved

To my beloved Nico & Sophie,

I'm sorry that you two have to go.. I don't want to... But i got no choice.. Cause everyone started to be busy with their own stuffs.. I will be busying with my college stuff; Mum is getting old and she still working, she does not deserves to do so much; Grandma cant help; Dad don't care; Bro going to be DAD soon; Sis not in M'sia And the maid is so.. so... NEW~~.. Sorry to said that we got no much time spending with you guys. I'm sorry. All the while, Mum and I been taking care of you two. But not bro.. Actually, he should. But he didn't. You two were brought back by him. But he did not do anything for you two.. And now... He going to be a DAD.. That means he will not / cant afford to take care of you two anymore. So he decided to let you two go. I'm so sad to see you guys go.. I hope the person who bought you two are a good owner unlike my bro.. who can take care of you two.. And not torture you two.. I'll pray for you guys. Will be missing you two.. Always remember, mummy loves you.. =3 Muakx!!

Loves,
Jojo Mummy..  



No comments: