Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nothing Goes Smooths Today..

Pissed!!!
What the hell wei?!?
It seems like nothing goes smooth for me..

First, I failed my HCM. Got to take supp paper on Friday.

Second, I run to all cloths shop around Klang. But still couldn't find the cloths I want.

Third, My printer suddenly no ink.. I mean got ink.. but when print, got nothing.. =.='

Forth, Wanna send pic to sis. But failed.. No matter is what way i use.. Hotmail, gmail, msn, or facebook.

Fifth, My maid pissing me off.. She just dont know what i said.. I got to repeat, repeat and repeat.. I HATE REPEAT..

Sixth, My sis is pissing me off too.. Too many question to ask.. Damn it.. I hate questions.. Like grandma like that.. =.="

Seventh, My fingers are all blackkkkk... Why? Cause of the stupid printer ink.. >.<

I wanna BOOM out!!! >.<

No comments: